Chris Country to feature on Radio 2 Country
BBC Radio 2 Country is back for four days across Country 2 Country 2017, broadcasting from midday to midnight, 9th to 12th March.
And this year, Chris Country is sharing highlights of our station with the Radio 2 Country audience!
Tune in 3-4pm on Saturday, or 11pm-Midnight on Sunday, as we share the best of Chris Country on Radio 2 Country across the whole of the UK.
* The Shires revealing which song they listen to before they go on stage
* Maddie & Tae performing an acoustic version of Girl In A Country Song
* Thomas Rhett choosing two of his favourite songs
* Carrie Underwood taking our "UK or USA" test
* Sasha McVeigh singing her single When I'm Over You in the Chris Country studio
We're delighted to be working with Radio 2 Country... they're so good at broadcasting Country 2 Country each year, and sharing great BBC content, but they can't be here all year round, which is what we do! It's a win-win.
So watch out for our appearance on BBC Radio 2 Country across the Country 2 Country 2017 weekend.