Texas Music Takeover
Join Texas artists including Luke Wade and Austin Allsup from Fort Worth in a 7-day musical adventure as they take over London with their Texas country sounds and music. View a gallery of all the artists!
There are some great gigs to enjoy across London:
Monday 28th November - The Chatsworth - Luke Wade & Two Ways Home
Tuesday 29th November - The Pickle Factory - Luke Wade & Sean McConnell
Wednesday 30th November - The Bedford - Jack Ingram, Jason Boland, Sean McConnell, Austin Allsup, Randy Brown, Eric Middleton, Aaron Sandoval, Joey Green, Sarah Hobbs and Donice Morace
Friday 2nd December - The Garage Upstairs - Sean McConnell Album Release Event w/The Texas Music Takeover Artist Showcase
Find out more at the Texas Music Takeover website, or in our Gig Guide.
Win a Holiday to Fort Worth, the City of Cowboys & Culture
- Return Airfare London to DFW
- Tour of Fort Worth with musician Luke Wade
- Subject to musician availability
- 5-Night Stay at Omni Fort Worth Hotel
- 2 x Tickets to the Stockyards
- Championship Rodeo
- Concert Tickets to Billy Bob’s Texas—the World’s Largest Honky-Tonk
- Subject to concert schedule during visit. Concerts are held Thursday-Saturday nights
- Fort Worth Music Pass
- Admission to shows at Live Oak Music Lounge, Lola’s and Magnolia Motor + more Lounge during visit.
- 5 nights of Dinner for Two at some of Fort Worth’s top restaurants
- 2 Tickets to three of Fort Worth’s top museums
10 x Runner Up Prize Details:
- 1 x Hear Fort Worth CD featuring Fort Worth artists
- 1 x Fort Worth T-Shirt
- 1 x Fort Worth ball cap
Click here to enter this competition at the Texas Music Takeover website!
Hangin' OnChris Young
How Country FeelsRandy Houser
Nobody's NobodyBrothers Osborne